Your new frame has arrived!
Here's what to do now:
1. Gather your materials. You'll need a hammer, measuring tape, pencil, flat-head screwdriver or butter knife, and a towel.
3. Use a screwdriver or butter knife to lift the tabs on the back of the frame.
4. Lift out the foamcore backing and set aside. You can leave the glass in the frame.
5. Lay your object into the frame.
6. Place the backing back into the frame and use a screwdriver or butter knife to bend the tabs back down.
7. Find and mark the center of the top of the frame.
8. Gently tap in the sawtooth hanger, centered on the mark you just made. Center the hanger vertically on the frame moulding.
9. Place the two clear bumpons on the bottom two corners of the frame.
10. Viola! Your frame is ready to hang!